Merrill has been around for over 40 years and is still growing while evolving with the ever-changing world of design and permitting. Merrill’s broad range of projects, sectors, and clients provides a robust foundation for our family-oriented business. Merrill provides a range of services to projects as small as a single-family home, to large municipal utility projects and large campus style planning projects. Merrill employees can explore all aspects of the business and can self-steer their Merrill career in their preferred direction.
Significant investment in software and technology annually offers a great opportunity to learn and advance professionally, and accommodates the current environment of working remotely. We currently have five offices: Hanover, Norwell, a waterfront office in Plymouth (Marine Division), downtown office in Plymouth, and new office in Falmouth. Merrill is continuing its quest to be the top engineering and land surveying firm in Massachusetts. Merrill successfully completes projects from New Hampshire, to the Berkshires, and all of Cape Cod.
We believe our people are the key to past and future success. We are looking for an experienced Land Surveyor to join our Surveying Division in and work with our team of many Professionals and support staff.
The ideal candidate:
- has a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in land surveying and associated projects.
- possesses an excellent attitude, good work ethic, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- is proficient in AutoCAD, Carlson Software, Word, Excel, and other industry-specific software.
- is able to work as part of a field crew if necessary
- has a background working with total stations and/or GPS survey systems
A S.I.T. or P.L.S. certification is a plus.
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to the Merrill team, please apply. We would be happy to present our very competitive benefits package including an excellent compensation program (including bonuses throughout the year) and sign-on bonus.