Environmental Design and Permitting Services from Merrill Corporation
Complying with state and local regulations that protect natural resources adds significant complexity to the environmental design and permitting and construction process.
At Merrill, we take our responsibility to both our environment and our clients seriously. We have decades of experience designing site plans that balance environmental protection with our client’s development rights.
Typical Environmental Design and Permitting Services
- Wetlands and riverfront delineations
- Remediations and assessments
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection filings
- Wetlands filings — Notices of Intent, Request for Determination of Applicability, etc.
- Army Corps of Engineers permit – 404 and Section 10 filings
- Massachusetts Waterways permitting and licensing
- Chapter 91 Massachusetts Waterways filings
- Earth removal permitting
- Dock permitting
- Underground storage tank licensing and permitting