We take our responsibility to both our environment and our clients seriously. We have decades of experience designing site plans that balance environmental protection with our client’s development rights.
Complying with state and local regulations that protect natural resources adds significant complexity to the environmental design and permitting and construction process.
Typical Environmental Design and Permitting Services
- Wetlands and riverfront delineations
- Remediations and assessments
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection filings
- Wetlands filings — Notices of Intent, Request for Determination of Applicability, etc.
- Army Corps of Engineers permit – 404 and Section 10 filings
- Massachusetts Waterways permitting and licensing
- Chapter 91 Massachusetts Waterways filings
- Earth removal permitting
- Dock permitting
- Underground storage tank licensing and permitting
Recent Environmental Design and Permitting Projects
Six high-end residential homes tucked away in a rural setting and acres of woodlands.
"Thanks to Merrill for helping us conquer a difficult permitting process for our aquaculture site on Whites Flat in Plymouth. They were easy to communicate with and kept us informed every step of the way. We highly recommend Merrill!"
1620 Oyster Co.